Try Documentalist, my app that offers fast, offline access to 190+ programmer API docs.
I'm Chris and I'm available for short to medium term contracts that involve programming in Go.
What can I do for you?
Do you need extra Go programming fire power?
Do you have a well defined piece of code that needs to be written in Go?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your project and let's see if there's a match.
What have I done?
Why should you trust my expertise?
Here are a few reasons:
- I wrote a book on Go
- for Hibernating Rhinos I've ported a ~50k loc Java driver to Go. Read how I did it. See the result at https://github.com/ravendb/ravendb-go-client.
- I've been programming in Go and writing about it before Go even reached v1.0
- I wrote or maintain several open source libraries, including:
- https://github.com/gomarkdown/markdown : a markdown parser and HTML renderer
- https://github.com/kjk/notionapi : unofficial API for notion.so
- https://github.com/kjk/flex : Go implementation of CSS flexbox layout algorithm, port of Facebook's Yoga
- https://github.com/kjk/inflect : library to pluralize ("cat" => "cats", "man" => "men") or singularize ("cats" => "cat", "men" => "man") English language nouns.
- I worked at Microsoft, Palm, BitTorrent, OpenDNS
I'm in San Diego, California timezone.