Try Documentalist, my app that offers fast, offline access to 190+ programmer API docs.
Software for Windows
Documentalist provides fast, offline access to developer API documentation.
Over 190+ API docs.
Written in Go.
Fast File Finder is a tool to quickly find files by name.
Written in Go.
Sumatra PDF is a small, fast, free PDF, ePub, MOBI, CHM, XPS, DjVu, CBZ and CBR reader.
Written in C++.
- Filerion - file manager for the web
- CodeEval - GitHub gist manager and coding playground for running Go, C++ and more
- Instant Preivew - like a temporary, Vercel or Netlify
- AppTranslator - web-based tool for crowd-sourced translations
- XML to Go - web-based tool to generate Go struct definition from XML
- presstige.io - allowed you to publish a Notion page to web
- Pigz is a port of Parallel Gzip for Windows, I'm not working on it anymore
- dbHero - was a database GUI for PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- QuickNotes - was a note-taking application
- The Silver Searcher - was port of The Silver Searcher (ag) for Windows
- VisualAck - was a visual grep for Mac OS X
- Fofou - was a simple forum software in Go
- Path Editor - was a
%PATH%variable editor for Windows
- Fotofi - was a free stock photos finder, for Windows
- scdiff - was a git, subversion, cvs checkin preview, for Windows
- 15minutes - was a simple timer for Mac and Windows
- wTail - was like tail, but for Windows and with a UI
- Volante - was a fast, small, object-oriented database for C#