MicroConf is a conference for small/indie/self-funded software businesses. Many of their talks are available on Vimeo but not well indexed. They have a better index (and another here) on their website, but also not great.
This is a list of videos and a bit of info about each video. I hope this will help you find a video useful for you.
1. Lizards Thru Doorways: Proven ways to Widen Your Funnel Using Just Your CTAs
Video https://vimeo.com/132932415 by Joanna Wiebe, 39 min.
Joanna is a copywriter for hire i.e. she writes the text of emails, sales pages etc. for other businesses.
Her talk is about writing better copy. Tips and case studies. She also has a lot of free (and paid) tutorials on copywriting on her website https://copyhackers.com/.
2. An Inside Story of Self-Funded SaaS Growth
Video https://vimeo.com/132932414 by Rob Walling, 51 min.
This is a history of Rob’s SaaS startup https://www.drip.com (email marketing software). He also wrote about it online: https://wpcurve.com/bootstrapped-drip-into-a-7-figure-saas-business/.
3. Accelerating Growth: Grow Faster Without Working Yourself to Death
Video https://vimeo.com/132139313 by Hiten Shah, 54 min
4. Amplification - Content Marketing That Works
Video https://vimeo.com/132139312 by Justin Jackson, 11 min.
Content marketing is about writing blog posts, doing podcasts and videos to attract people to your website so that you can pitch them on your products.
5. How to Aggressively Acquire Customers for your SaaS with an Efficient Outbound Sales Process
Video https://vimeo.com/132139308 by Jordan Gal, 12 min.
Outbound sales process is using email and phone calls (cold-calling) to find customers.
6. How I Designed Our (High-Touch) Sales & Onboarding to Run Without Me (2014)
Video https://vimeo.com/132139307 by Brian Casel, 11 min.
Based on experience from his startup Restaurant Engine, talks about converting leads (from his inbound traffic) into customers and how to automate it.
7. Creating an Explosive Email Course
Video https://vimeo.com/132139306 by David Kadavy, 13 min.
Talks about creating email course in order to get more leads (build email list).
8. Do This, Not That: Creating an Exceptional Customer Support Experience from Day 1 (2015)
Video https://vimeo.com/131466750 by Sarah Hattter, 29 min.
Sarah runs CoSupport, which teaches companies how to create good customer support.
9. How to Build a Solo SaaS Sales Machine (2015)
Video https://vimeo.com/131441010 by Steli Efti, 56 min.
10. Lessons Learned Building a WordPress Plugin Business to $10k/month
Video https://vimeo.com/130984501 by Phil Derksen, 15 min.
11. How To Systematically Fight SaaS Churn And Win (2015)
Video https://vimeo.com/130984497 by Robert Graham, 13 min.
12. How Bookkeeping Tripled My Revenue in Two Years (and Other Unexpected Cash Flow Advice) (2015)
Video https://vimeo.com/130984492 by Jesse Mecham, 48 min.
13. Growing Your Userbase with Better Onboarding (2015)
Video https://vimeo.com/130797721 by Samuel Hulick, 30 min.
14. Q&A and Smart Bear Live (2015)
Video https://vimeo.com/130797720 by Jason Cohen, 1hr 7 min.
15. Micro-ISV to Micro-acquisition: Selling my 11-year one-man software business (2015)
Video https://vimeo.com/130797718 by Jacob Thurman. 11 min.
16. How to start a SaaS business in any market with no idea or connections, using only excel, email & phone (2015)
Video https://vimeo.com/130797716 by Pawel Brzeminski, 12 min.
17. How I Grew My Productized Consulting Offering To $100K YRR In 12 Months (2015)
Video https://vimeo.com/130797714 by Einer Vollset, 9 min.
Recap: https://kaidavis.com/microconf-2015/einar/. A story of building http://www.appaftercare.com/
18. The 3 Week Startup (2015)
Video https://vimeo.com/130499701 by Keith Perhac, 10 min.
Tactical tips about how (and why) to build SaaS quickly (in 1 week).
19. Leveling Up (2015)
Video https://vimeo.com/129913527 by Patrick McKenzie, 1 hr.
20. How to Validate Your Idea and Launch to $7k in Recurring Revenue (2014)
Video https://vimeo.com/96267945 by Rob Walling, 58 min.
21. 6 Tricks That Helped Me Triple My SaaS’ Growth Rate (2014)
Video https://vimeo.com/95680318 by Brennan Dunn, 41 min.
22. Lifting the Veil: The Data Behind Successful Product Launches (2014)
Video https://vimeo.com/95680316 by Ryan Delk, 13 min.
23. 3 Habits for Building (and Growing) a Product Empire (2014)
Video https://vimeo.com/95680313 by Nathan Barry, 38 min.
24. From Zero to $4M/year Without Quora, Hacker News, or Mixergy (2014)
Video https://vimeo.com/95653848 by Jesse Mecham, 50 min.
25. 10 Business Questions Every Entrepreneur Needs to Ask Their Analytics (And Where to Find the Answers) (2014)
Video https://vimeo.com/95653743 by Annie Cushing, 46 min.
26. How To Slay the Customer Support Beast (2014)
Video https://vimeo.com/95052087 by Ian Landsman, 44 min.
27. Don’t Burn-up in the Launch: Staying Emotionally and Relationally Healthy While Launching Your Startup (2013)
Video https://vimeo.com/72211933 by Sherry Walling, 19 min.
28. Playing the Long Game: Making Entrepreneurship a Sustainable Life (2014)
Video https://vimeo.com/95052086 by Sherry Walling, 56 min.
29. From Idea to $5k/mo in 5 Months (2014)
Video https://vimeo.com/94623532 by Josh Pigford, 12 min.
History of building https://baremetrics.com/
30. UX Basics That Convert Users into Customers (2014)
Video https://vimeo.com/94623531 by Samuel Hulick, 7 min.
31. Business Hacks & Epic Wins (2014)
Video https://vimeo.com/94623529 by Mike Taber, 1 hr 4 min.
32. How to Grow Your Self-Funded Business Faster (2014)
Video https://vimeo.com/94187473 by Hiten Shah, 43 min.
33. Designing the Ideal Bootstrapped Business (2013)
Video https://vimeo.com/74338272 by Jason Cohen, 1hr 5 min.
34. Dude. Marketing is not your thing (2013)
Video https://vimeo.com/72461554by Jody Burgess, 13 min.
35. How a Non-Technical Founder Built a 6 Figure Saas App Using Only Free Public Data Sources (2013)
Video https://vimeo.com/72461551 by Brecht Palombo, 15 min.
36. Finding Customers Who Are 100x More Valuable Without 100x the Effort (2013)
Video https://vimeo.com/72456666 by Erica Douglass, 48 min.
37. Bootstrapping an App Business (2013)
Video https://vimeo.com/72260021 by Patrick Thompson, 16 min.
38. Building Things To Help Sell The Things You Build (2013)
Video https://vimeo.com/72140534 by Patrick McKenzie, 1 hr 13 min.
39. Killer Content Marketing (2013)
Video https://vimeo.com/72081980 by Hiten Shah, 44 min.
40. SEO Demystified: Practical Techniques That Produce Astonishing Results (2013)
Video https://vimeo.com/71547333 by Dave Collins, 57 min.
41. Shut Up and Take My Money: How to Find Business Ideas Customers Want (2013)
Video https://vimeo.com/71250239 by Josh Kaufman, 42 min.
42. Copywriting that Converts: How to Sell Without Selling Your Soul (2013)
Video https://vimeo.com/71008640 by Joanna Wiebe, 50 min.
43. Lean Analytics: How to Focus on What Matters (2013)
Video https://vimeo.com/70981922 by Ben Yoskovitz, 43 min.
44. How to Sell Anything to Anyone (2013)
Video https://vimeo.com/70901902 by Mike Taber, 41 min.
45. How to 10x in 15 months (2013)
Video https://vimeo.com/70901901 by Rob Walling, 51 min.
46. Cheap and Easy Customer Support (2012)
Video https://vimeo.com/51306662 by Sarah Hattter, 40 min.
47. Google AdWords: Stop Losing & Start Exploiting (Really) (2012)
Video https://vimeo.com/51187193 by Dave Collins, 58 min.
48. How I Bootstrapped and Sold My Software Company By Maxing Out My Credit Cards (2012)
Video https://vimeo.com/50372726 by Bill Bither, 46 min.
49. From Idea to 7 Figures in 2 years: The Story of Woothemes
Video https://vimeo.com/50209990 by Adii Pienaar, 45 min.
50. Ask Me Anything (2012)
Video https://vimeo.com/49023444 by Peldi Guilizzoni, 48 min.
51. If You Don’t Like Drunk Frat Boys, Don’t Open an Irish Pub… (2012)
Video https://vimeo.com/48962410 by Amy Hoy, 43 min.
52. Growth Hacking (2012)
Video https://vimeo.com/48592609 by Dan Martell, 39 min.
53. Losers Have Goals, Winners Have Systems (2012)
Video https://vimeo.com/48571431 by Mike Taber, 27 min.
Related article: http://www.singlefounder.com/losers-have-goals-winners-have-systems/
54. Naked Business: How Honesty Makes You More Money (2012)
Video https://vimeo.com/48549019 by Jason Cohen, 55 min.
55. Finding Your Flywheel (2012)
Video https://vimeo.com/47465229 by Rob Walling, 1 hr 04 min.
56. How to Engineer Marketing Success (2012)
Video https://vimeo.com/47311461 by Patrick McKenzie, 51 min.
57. More Lessons I’ve Learned as a Serial Entrepreneur (2012)
Video https://vimeo.com/46893380 by Hiten Shah, 48 min.