Try Documentalist, my app that offers fast, offline access to 190+ programmer API docs.
- https://github.com/mfontanini/libtins - cross-platform, C++, depends on libpcap
- can capture on linux/mac, write to .pcap file, read from .pcap file, has helpers for re-assembling tcp streams
- https://github.com/akrennmair/gopca (newer fork: https://github.com/miekg/pcap)
- https://github.com/zond/qisniff/blob/master/qilib/qilib.go : tcp reassembly, based on gopocket
- simple web-based gui for browsing http streams inside .pcap files (or from live capture). Has code to re-assemble http streams