So you're looking for affordable hosting service to run your servers?
|4.6||2||2||50 GB||200 Mb/s||Scaleway 1-s vps|
|$5.0||1 GB||1||25 GB||1 TB||Digital Ocean Standard|
|$5.9||4 GB||2||40 GB||20 TB||Hetzner cx21|
|9.39||4 GB||4||100 GB||300 Mb/s||Scaleway 1-M vps|
|$10.0||2 GB||1||50 GB||2 TB||Digital Ocean Standard|
|$10.9||8 GB||2||80 GB||20 TB||Hetzner cx31|
|$14.7||8 GB||4||50 GB||300 Mb/s||Scaleway C2S bare metal|
|18.78||8 GB||8||200 GB||400 Mb/s||Scaleway 1-L vps|
|$19.5||16 GB||4||160 GB||20 TB||Hetzner cx41|
|$20.0||4 GB||2||80 GB||4 TB||Digital Ocean Standard|
|$22.1||16 GB||8||50 GB||500 Mb/s||Scaleway C2M bare metal|
|$29.4||32 GB||8||50 GB + 250 GB||800 Mb/s||ScaleWay C2L bare metal|
|$30.7||15 GB||6||200 GB||250 Mb/s||Scaleway X64-15 pro|
|$36.7||32 GB||8||204 GB||20 TB||Hetzner cx51|
|$40.0||8 GB||4||160 GB||5 TB||Digital Ocean Standard|
|58.3||30||8||400 GB||500 Mb/s||Scaleway X64-30 pro|
- VPS - you probably share the server with other people
- bare metal - server is all yours
- disk is SSD
- gce prices are assuming sustained use discount
- Scaleway and Hetzner prices are in euro, I converted them to $. Conversion rates might change
- Scaleway has data centers in Paris and Amsterdam
- Hetzner has German data centers
- Digital Ocean has SF and NYC data centers
- Scaleway allows attaching additional storage at 1 euro per 50 GB, multiple volumes of up to 150 GB
- Digital Ocean has bandwidth limit (although currently they don't charge for going over the limit).
- Scaleway has unmetered bandwidth but limits speed. 200 Mb/s is max 64 TB/month but obviously you won't be using max speed 24/7
- Digital Ocean offers CoreOS
- Scaleway allows adding additional volumes, 1 euro for 50 GB, volume size up to 150 GB
- server bidding at https://www.hetzner.com/sb.
Go to index of articles.