Try Documentalist, my app that offers fast, offline access to 190+ programmer API docs.
- https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2017/B8021 : Coding at 88 MPH, Tips and tricks with Visual Studio 2017
- https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2017/B8036 : Supercharge your debugging in Visual Studio 2017
- https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2017/B8096 : Ten things you didn’t know about Visual Studio 2017 for building .NET UWP apps
- https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2017/B8110 : Modernize WinForms and WPF apps with maximum code reuse, cross-platform reach, and efficient DevOps
- https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2017/B8105 : 7++ reasons to move your C++ code to Visual Studio 2017
- https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2017/T6049 : Make better product and feature decisions with Application Insights
- https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2017/T6078 : Visual Studio Code: The most useful (and underused) tips and tricks
- https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/CPP/CppCon-2016/CppCon-2016-Kenny-Kerr—James-McNellis-Embracing-Standard-C-for-the-Windows-Runtime : CppCon 2016: Kenny Kerr & James McNellis “Embracing Standard C++ for the Windows Runtime"
- https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2017/T6960 : How Microsoft gets the most out of games with UWP
- https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2017/B8099 : What's new in Xamarin.Forms
- https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2017/T6094-R2 : MusixMatch: Increase your reach with the Desktop Bridge: Bring an Electron app to the Windows Store
- https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2017/B8011 : Bring your desktop apps to UWP and the Windows Store using the Desktop Bridge