SumatraPDF is a nimble PDF reader for Windows and it just received an update.
The biggest change in this version comes from completely removing poppler rendering engine and fully relying on mupdf. That makes the code a little bit smaller and a little bit simpler.
- add Ctrl-P as print shortcut
- add F11 as full-screen shortcut
- password dialog no longer shows the password
- support for AES-encrypted PDF files
- updates to SyncTeX/PdfSync integration (contributed by William Blum)
- add -nameddest command-line option and DDE commands for jumping to named destination(contributed by Alexander Klenin)
- add -reuse-instance command-line option (contributed by William Blum)
- add DDE command to open PDF file (contributed by William Blum)
- removed poppler rendering engine resulting in smaller program and updated to latest mupdf sources
- misc bugfixes and translation updates
|« SumatraPDF 0.9.1 released||•||Results of tweaking compiler flags before 0.9 release: »|