Home / SumatraPDF 0.8.1
Shipping feels good, I just shipped 0.8.1 version of SumatraPDF hence I feel good. Changes in new version:
- automatic reloading of changed PDFs (contributed by William Blum)
- tex integration (contributed by William Blum)
- updated icon for case-sensitivity selection in find (contributed by Sonke Tesch)
- language change is now a separate dialog instead of a menu
- remember more settings (like default view)
- automatic checks for new versions
- add command-line option -lang $lang
- add command-line option -print-dialog (contributed by Peter Astrand)
- ESC or single mouse click hides selection
- fix showing boxes in table of contents tree
- translation updates (contributed by many people) Go get it.
Go to index of articles.