How to think login
From this post
- Synthesize new ideas all the time. No passive reading. Annotate, model,think and synthesize what you read.
- Learn how to learn (rapidly).
- Work backwards from the goal.
- Have long-term plan. It might change but you should have it.
- Make contingency maps. Draw dependencies on a big piece of paper, first finish things that don’t depend on anything but on which other items depend.
- Make mistakes quickly.
- As you learn, write up best-practices protocols.
- Document obsessively.
- Keep it simple.
Logarithmic time planning: the closer the event, the more granular scheduling.
|Newer article:||backtrace_symbols() and -rdynamic in gcc|
|Older article:||intermittent variable reward|