I’ve released a new version of SumatraPDF, my PDF reader for Windows.
It’s been 9 months since previous release.
This version mostly improves PDF compatibility (more PDFs can be opened and rendered), fixes lots of bugs reported in the bug tracker and adds UI polish.
Many improvements in this version were contributed by Simon Bünzli and William Blum.
The most visible changes are:
- improved PDF compatibility (more types of documents can be rendered)
- added settings dialog (contributed by Simon Bünzli)
- improvements in handling unicode
- changed default view from single page to continuous
- SyncTex improvements (contributed by William Blum)
- add option to not remember opened files
- a new icon for documents association (contributed by George Georgiou)
- lots of bugfixes and UI polish
|« We need Visual Ack||•||15minutes for mac now available »|